REFLECTION (3RD GRADING)

In the third grading period. Learning about the HTMLs and Web Design was a lot of fun at the same time it gave me a lot of work to make one. I learned how to link document to another and merging/combining many htmls to only one html links I realized the hard work of the people working with html's. I began to appreciate the html more.

Memorizing the html tags and making them was one of the most challenging part of my third grading experience for me. There were a lot of unfamiliar tags that I encountered and this was the reason why I had difficult time in remembering its names and functions. But appreciation was the only answer. If only I appreciated it long after we started discussing it, I would have memorized them early. But making a web design was a lot of fun.

I am blessed that I get to learn all of this now. I will definitely share my knowledge about these maybe not now, but surely in the future.

Comments

  1. You really did an effort to this blog Jannah. Expecting you to continue this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nutrition Month

SONA 2018

A letter for the President