Reflection for the 1st Quarter


The first grading period is about to end, and I must say that I already learned a lot of new things. Especially when it comes to the Internet, I already know who the people behind it were and how it works. We also tackled about its history. We also learned about the blog and the different techniques in searching.
Throughout the first grading period, I encountered different problems regarding the articles that we must post on our blog accounts. Well, one of it is that my writing skills are not that good and some of the topics given to us were not familiar to me. And because of my poor writing skills, I usually lacked of time when it comes to posting.
Well, for every problem, there is a solution. So what I did to overcome these problems was I made a research about the unfamiliar topics given to us and made sure that I have a lot of knowledge about it. And once the topic is given to us, I will also start on writing something about it so that I will not lack of time anymore.
Moving on, I will do my best to enhance my writing skills and that I will study harder.

Comments

  1. Continue the great start, Jannah! I hope you will be able to work more on your weakness, and develop your strengths.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nutrition Month

SONA 2018

A letter for the President