The Second Episode


          This 2nd grading, I learned a lot. I learned about the Internet Access, the different Local Area Networks and the different Wireless Broadband Access. I also learned how to use the different kind of tags in making an html file. But of course, I also encountered different difficulties. And the main problem I had encountered this quarter was managing my time. From the very beginning, dividing my time for the different school requirements was really one of my school problems. But I’m trying my best to fix this.

          There are different reasons why I had a problem with managing my time. Some of these are our class schedule, my laziness and some other stuff. But I guess these will help me to be a more responsible student. But in spite of these problems I had encountered, I must say that I also enjoyed this quarter and I really learned a lot.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nutrition Month

SONA 2018

A letter for the President