2019: A Better Me

The year 2019 has just started a few days back. A new year to look forward to. Look forward to the things that this new year may bring. And a throwback of last year. So I can see the things that I should and I need to do and change for this year to be a better person.

It is a new year and it should be a new me. For the past year it is hard for me to manage my time. I love to do things a day before the dead line. But in this year it should be a new me. I will try to give time in every single thing. Last year I saved money just to buy books, but this year, I should save my money for my future. For this year, I promise to myself that I should be more conscious about myself. I also want to be a strong woman who can fearlessly face the outside world because a few months later I will be in my senior high school. A new chapter of my life, a new people that will be part of me. And I should be more open to welcome new friends.

Comments

  1. I do hope you'll change the cons about you. But as of now, you are a good person like anyone would be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nutrition Month

SONA 2018

A letter for the President