Change: Starts with Me


Sometimes we tend to change other people because we thought it would be for the better, but we didn’t realize that we don’t need to change them. It is our self that we need to change and let’s face it, it is hard to change but if we accept the fact that change starts with us ,it will be easy.

It is hard to command the whole community to be clean and organize but if we start with our selves, others will follow. One community, or simply a family will be peaceful if every member is willing to change within their selves.

I, myself could not be a good leader if change will not start with me. If I want my members to follow and listen to me. I should also learn to listen to their ideas. So we could come up with a beautiful outcome.

Sometimes, we see the mistakes of others and we criticize them if we think that what they are doing is bad. But what we don’t realize is that, we, who criticize them are worse than them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nutrition Month

SONA 2018

A letter for the President